Join our community of leadership donors and deepen your impact at the Arden.
With an annual donation of $1,000 or more, Sylvan Society members are the roots that keep the Arden grounded and stable,
while allowing our people, programs, and purpose to grow and thrive.
Deepen the role you play in:
- Supporting stories that entertain, illuminate, and inspire audiences of all ages
- Investing in Philadelphia theatre professionals
- Empowering new voices on our stages
- Advancing the Arden’s education work in local schools
As a member of the Sylvan Society,
you’ll enjoy unique benefits for a full year:
- A season subscription for 2 to all Mainstage and Children’s Theatre productions (a $250 value). You may choose to use this subscription on Opening Night or another date of your choice. **Once your donation is processed, the Development Team will contact you to confirm your preferences.
- Access to exclusive pre-show receptions in some of Old City’s top dining destinations, featuring complimentary food and beverages.
- Access to Sylvan Society Concierge Ticket Line staffed by members of the Arden’s Development department.
- Opportunities to get closer to the art through exclusive Sylvan Society events such as New Play Readings, Sylvan Salons, and more.
- See your name listed as a Sylvan Society member in all Arden stagebills and in the lobby. There are five Sylvan Society levels:
- The Mulberry Grove | $1,000 – $2,499
- The Filbert Grove | $2,500 – $4,999
- The Cherry Grove | $5,000 – $9,999
- The Sassafras Grove | $10,000 and $24,999
- The Chestnut Grove | $25,000 and above
Interested in making an even greater impact?
Donors of $5,000+ have the opportunity to sponsor a program. For more information, please contact our Director of Development, Jessica Abel at 215.922.8900 x149 or email@example.com.