Romeo and Juliet Question of the Week Contest
Who would you die for? (and other loaded questions)
During the run of Romeo and Juliet, we’ll be posting a different provocative question on Facebook, Twitter, and all around town. We welcome your responses online and at the theatre.
If you see a question chalked on a sidewalk near you, take a picture and follow these simple steps to enter-to-win free tickets to Romeo and Juliet!
If you are on Facebook:
1. Become a fan of Arden Theatre Company: www.facebook.com/ardentheatreco
2. Post a picture of the “Question of the Week” to your own Facebook wall
3. Mention Arden Theatre Company by writing @ArdenTheatreCo in your status message of the picture (so your post shows up on the Arden’s page)
4. Check your Facebook messages in a week to see if you’ve won 2 free tickets to Romeo and Juliet!
If you are on Twitter:
1. Follow Arden Theatre Company www.twitter.com/ardentheatreco
2. Post an update with the “Question of the Week” and cross streets in Philly where you spotted it.
3. @reply ArdenTheatreCo so we know you saw the question
4. Check your Direct Messages in a week to see if you’ve won 2 free tickets to Romeo and Juliet!
See you online, on the streets, and at the theatre!