Health and Safety Plan
Here are our current Health and Safety plans for the 35th Anniversary Season. We will continue to monitor, update, and communicate our plans as more information becomes available.
Health and Safety
- At this point in time, masks are optional, but strongly encouraged.
- All Arden employees are required to be vaccinated, but we will no longer be checking vaccination cards for audience members.
- If you are feeling sick, please stay home. Our staff and artists are expected to do the same.
Ventilation and Air Filtration
- We have installed a new, state-of-the-art HVAC system for the F. Otto Haas Stage, which provides improved air circulation and safety in this shared space.
- We have upgraded the filtration in the HVAC systems for the all of our spaces to utilize CDC-recommended MERV13 rated filters.
- To maintain the effectiveness of these improvements, we have increased the frequency with which our HVAC systems are serviced and the filters are changed.
Cleaning and Disinfecting
- We have developed thorough and more frequent janitorial procedures that incorporate disinfection with CDC-recommended products.
- We will pay particular attention to high touch areas such as door handles, counters, and other shared surfaces before, during, and after performances.
- All public spaces are equipped with hand sanitizer dispensers.
Touchless Ticketing and Ticket Delivery
- In addition to traditional tickets, we are offering print-at-home and mobile ticket availability to all patrons.
- To reduce close interactions, we will utilize contactless ticket scanning.
- We will provide the option for you to read the stagebill from your smart phone.
Our goal is to make you as comfortable and confident as you consider returning to live theatre. We promise to share any updates to our plans for the 35th Anniversary Season. We cannot wait to see you again at the Arden!