Stick Fly – Share your Story – Deadline Extended!
In Stick Fly, Lydia R. Diamond writes about one weekend for the LeVay family on Martha’s Vineyard. What do you have in common with this family? Or this weekend getaway?
Share your story with us!
Tell us about one or more of the following:
- A vacation home – One cherished and often visited, here or perhaps one new to you
- A significant other’s first time meeting the family – Maybe the first time you brought a spouse home, >sick or visited your boyfriend’s family, or a sibling or child brought home a girlfriend
- A Game Night – A family tradition or a particularly memorable victory or defeat
- Email your contribution to firstname.lastname@example.org (Videos should be sent as links to content hosted online. No attachment should exceed 5MB).
- Submit your response by Tuesday, December 17.
- Members of the Arden staff will then select 10 finalists to be featured on the Arden blog. Then, audiences can vote for their favorite response by leaving a comment on the entry here on this sight or on the Arden’s Facebook page.
- On Friday, December 20 we will name the winner of the contest!
- 1 Grand Prize – $200 and an invitation for two to opening night of Water by the Spoonful
- 2 Runners Up – $100 each and two tickets to Water by the Spoonful
- All 10 Finalists will receive 2 tickets to Water by the Spoonful
The Arden reserves the right to post, share, and publicize all entries with proper credit to the creator.