Arden for All ONLINE!
Knowledge-enhancement for students in 6th-12th Grades
What is…Stage Fright?
A short lesson designed to aid in the understanding of stage fright and its physiological effects on the body, while gaining tools to combat nervousness on-stage
- How and why stage fright is so common
- Explanation of the “fight or flight” response
- Short term, medium term, and long term strategies to combat stage fright
- Remember to breathe! Square breathing is a helpful technique, and you can learn more about it by checking out the Stretching video in our Physical Warm-Up Trainer Series GO HERE
- Practice in front of an audience! Saying your lines or singing your song for a family member or friend is helpful.
- Remember, your performance is a gift! Rather than thinking of your audience as judgmental, shift the narrative to think of your time on stage as a celebration of your talents.
We are working hard to make sure the Arden is back on stage when the world is safe to do so. You can help us get there.
Consider a contribution to the Arden.