Arden for All ONLINE!
Knowledge-enhancement for students in 6th-12th Grades
A short lesson designed to aid in the understanding of why Shakespearean texts are still around today and embraced by actors, while empowering young artists to free themselves from the fear of difficult text
- Shakespeare Facts and Figures
- Brief Synopsis of:
- As You Like It
- Titus Andronicus
- Shakespeare Word Invention
- The Concept of “Death of the Author”
Keep in Mind:
- No one finds Shakespeare “easy”
- Shakespeare Requires Time and Repetition
- The words of Shakespeare are extremely specific, so try your hardest to avoid paraphrasing
We are working hard to make sure the Arden is back on stage when the world is safe to do so. You can help us get there.
Consider a contribution to the Arden.