Enter our Creative Response Contest! Here’s how:
- See the Arden’s production of Samuel Beckett’s Endgame, on stage from January 17-March 10, 2013
- Create your response to the play. It can be a video, a song, a play, an essay, a poem – use your imagination! Email your entry to email@example.com by Monday, February 25. Videos should be sent as a link on YouTube or video. Written entries should be sent as an attachment (Word or PDF).
- The Arden will select 10 Finalists to post on the Arden Blog, and linked to Facebook. From February 27-March 4, entries will collect votes on Facebook. Three winners will be named on March 4 and notified via email.
- 1 Grand Prize – $300 and an invitation for two to opening night of A Raisin in the Sun at the Arden
- 2 runners-up – $100 and two tickets to A Raisin in the Sun at the Arden
- All 10 Finalists – Two tickets to A Raisin in the Sun at the Arden
Cash prizes are generously contributed by New City Writing in the English Department of Temple University.
The Arden reserves the right to post, share, and publicize all entries with proper credit to the creator.